• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Honey is very poorly

I'm so sorry to read about Honey. I hope they can figure out what is wrong and get her sorted. Sending healing thoughts and prayers for Honey and hugs to you :hug:

Well nothing new to report really. Nothing has changed or been found out. She had more bloods yesterday, heart echo and ultrasound on belly. All have come back clear except bloods which show further blood loss. Neurologist has looked her over and says he doesn't think it is related but I think I may push them further on this. They are treating for aneamia and keeping on IV, they are offering water and food which she isn't taking. I visited her last night, poor thing she was just layed out on her side sleeping. She woke briefly for us gave a half hearted wag of the tail, a nuzzle and then nodded off again. Her resps seem slower then before and her heart quite quick. The house is so empty without her. Vet is aware of my wishes and says she will call me to get her home if needed. Its so horrible being in the dark, hopefully extra bloods and faecal sample results will provide further news. Thankyou for all your kind messages of support. Both Honey and I really appreciate them x

Sory to read this about Honey. Hope they can figure out whats wrong and get her fixed up quickly. Thinking of you both. :lotsaluv:

Another update. What a turnaround! We received a phone call this morning saying she seemed a little better and was drinking and had attempted food. they said they could do little here and to try her at home for time being to see if that perks her up. We have just picked her up she was a different girl tugging and jumping up at us. Back home she is still resting but perky. She just ran outside and tried a poop (i should have told vets she will never go on lead) strained for a while so i checked it and lo and behold was an enormous stone from some kind of fruit no idea what. We have no stoned fruit at home so must have come from walk. It must have passed through before xray as i'm sure it would have been seen. Hopefully things should now be resolved, fingers crossed it hasn't caused damage. So pleased she is home!!

Glad she passed it....two of mine are like hoovers on legs when on walks, Pippin especially! Did you tell your vet about the stone?

Glad you have her home and she passed the stone. Maybe keep it and show to the vet . Hope thats the end of her problems now :xfngr:

Wow....what a turnaround!! So glad she passed that stone without any complications. Wonder what she got into? But glad she's home and doing so much better. That's great!!

So pleased to hear Honey is so much better, poor little love! You must be feeling so glad to have her back on form.:flwr:

So glad Honey is feeling better! If she is anything like our 1 year old, I would recommend watching her closely inside and out. Our Abigail will grab anything to chew on or eat.

Heather R

Im so glad you have Honey home & are seeing such improvments,poor girl must be so happy to be rid of that stone(oh if only they could talk!) Great news:)

Oh my goodness, glad she managed to pass it, poor girl and poor you, that must have been frightening.

Just catching up. So pleased to hear she's back to her old self and home with you.:D

Back