• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just saying hi

Rivalace

Hi! My name is Ellie and I am a health conscious breeder of Cavaliers in the UK. I’ve only been breeding for a little over 6 years and started as it was becoming increasingly difficult to find a puppy to fit my criteria.
My foundation girl was from an Irish breeder who made the effort to travel over to the UK to MRI scan her dogs and I will be forever grateful to her for that.
I heart test my girls annually (by Doppler at 2, 4 and 6 years), BVA eye test annually, MRI scan at 2 1/2 years + and I’ve also DNA tested them for the new (from March 2023) MCADD to enable me to be better informed with breeding partners. My girls are also all clear for DE/CC and EF.
Breeding is a continuous learning curve and I look forward to reading posts to further my education.
I currently have 3 generations living with me 🥰

Hi! My name is Ellie and I am a health conscious breeder of Cavaliers in the UK. I’ve only been breeding for a little over 6 years and started as it was becoming increasingly difficult to find a puppy to fit my criteria.
My foundation girl was from an Irish breeder who made the effort to travel over to the UK to MRI scan her dogs and I will be forever grateful to her for that.
I heart test my girls annually (by Doppler at 2, 4 and 6 years), BVA eye test annually, MRI scan at 2 1/2 years + and I’ve also DNA tested them for the new (from March 2023) MCADD to enable me to be better informed with breeding partners. My girls are also all clear for DE/CC and EF.
Breeding is a continuous learning curve and I look forward to reading posts to further my education.
I currently have 3 generations living with me 🥰
Hi Ellie,

I have just sent you a message on Facebook and hope to hear from you

Would be really great to speak to you

Welcome Ellie, thank you for joining. We're having quite a few people join looking for health-testing breeders which is amazing, so it's great you are here.

Back