• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lola comes home tomorrow!

Mom2Lola

We will finally be picking up Lola tomorrow! I'm so excited, :rah:I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight! Wish us luck and I'll post pictures of her first days at home soon!:snap:

I hope you could sleep last night!

Enjoy your time with Lola and take a lot of pictures and maybe make a movie, because they change fast!

She's Home!

Hi everyone! Lola is home and is getting settled in. She was a little shy at first but then started acting like a typical naughty puppy! I forgot how much puppies play! Paco (our chi) has not been too thrilled that she has joined our family. Lola has tried to engage him in play but he is not having it! :rolleyes: I know it will take some time for him to accept the fact that she's here. Our kids are soooo in love with her, it's so cute! She had been eating well since being home, but I did see that her poops are a little runny this morning.:( We have an appt for the vet Thurs morning so we'll see what they say. I'll be posting some pics in the puppy gallery so everyone can see!

Back