• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marleys eye- good news!

OhMarley

Hey again,
Well Marley had his revisit today and its good news! His eye has healed nicely!! There is a little scarring on the cornea but that was to be expected. However its healthy and he can see fine so i'm happy!! :D

Great to hear that!! The eye does heal up suprisingly quickly. Glad to hear it's good news for Marley!! :lotsaluv:

Soma, I am so happy to hear about Marley. I was thinking about him last night, and was going to post today about an update. He is a lucky little guy.

That's very welcome news indeed.Hope the Kitty has had claws trimmed and wears big fat woolly gloves from now on.;)

Thanks everyone, it was a horrible scare that i'm very happy to put behind us. you never think it will happen to you but it does! We are far more vigilant and careful with him around her, i still hope one day they will be friends but i dont think that will be anytime soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks again for the support i really really appriciate it!!
I'm posting some new photos of him in the puppy section if you are interesterd he's 16 weeks on wed :)

Back