• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Samson!!

Hello :) I just joined this board after adopting my beloved new fur baby Samson. He'll be four months on September 5th, and right now he's the newest and greatest addition to my home!

2q3vt5x.jpg

30bzl8y.jpg

j7ep2d.jpg

zwxp3n.jpg

And a video of him learning to climb the stairs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_YTcHQBCWI

icon_welcome Samson is a cutie, great pics and video, so brave how he climbed those stairs in his own way, well done Samson:)

Hi,love the the BW pic.Welcome.Where are you from.

Thanks everyone! I'm from NYC, and little Samson was shipped here all the way from Oklahoma. He was such a trooper though, he was in the crate for a long time which broke my heart but he didn't cry or whine and didn't look/act nervous when I picked him up. He truly is a special little guy.

What a cutie! He's about the same age as our Binne (also a blenheim firecracker!)
Welcome!

Thanks everyone for the love and support!! Samson got his distemper/Parvo shot today so he's feeling a bit under the weather but all will be well hopefully by tomorrow.

Back