• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

morning after photos of ruby here!!

ruby2

I'll see if i can post the photos here to save you looking for them on the other thread. Sorry about this. Ruby doing really well thank god. Photo's are of her this morning going around the house to see what she missed..In and out of the playrrom. Looking for my children.
sorry about the mess in the hall. Clothes for charity shop. I wasnt looking at the mess when i took the photo's.
photos of ruby having a small breakfast...and looking for a tickle on the belly..hope they look ok..sorry if they are big...thanks for all your advise everyone..thank god it is all over....xx

2008_0515Image0014.jpg

2008_0515Image0015.jpg
2008_0515Image0013.jpg

2008_0515Image0009.jpg
2008_0515Image0007.jpg

It looks like you found a way to attach the onesie to her collar. Did that work out well for you?

Yes thank you ruby doing really well so far. She was running around the back yard when i left her out to do a wee. I was trying to stop her running. The onesie attached to the collar was a really brilliant idea. It worked a treat. I may need to sew the legs a bit tighter in a few days if she is really at the stitches but at the moment you would never even know that she had it done. Not as much as a whimper out of her. Im so surprised.
The onesie is a really brilliant idea and i would really recommend it.
Thank god it is all over..... The next thing i must do now when she is over this is to change her food.......Im still giving her some pedigree since she was on it as a puppy. I know it isnt the best for her. I do give her chicken and potatoes etc as well but im trying to figure out...does anyone know anything about.... hills .science plan...we have it in here in the local vets???:)

Back