• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My little Money Pit ...

Lani

Well, besides furniture, the only things on my floor are Lucky's toys. So if anything is on the floor he figures it is fair game for him. :)

Well, somehow this dollar fell off a table and Lucky proceeded to take it as a chew/shredding toy.

I caught him right away, but I thought the image was so ironic I had to grab my camera before I took it away.

Lucky eating my hard earned money. :lol: :lol:

"Who me???"
P4075632.jpg

P4075633.jpg

I had to take it away after this ... he was getting too into it ...
P4075634.jpg

Would you believe there is not a single whole in the dollar?

:rotfl: :rotfl: I love how he is holding it between his paws in that first pic!

Aww!! That's brilliant!! :lol:

Could have been worse though eh? I bet if was a $20 or a $50 you'd have forsaken the camera?? :lol: :lol:

Teddy once stole a number of folded notes from my handbag. I only found out because he dropped one while passing my chair. Saved by a Gravy Bone bribe, though.

lucky is a fab looking dog besides the dollar, thats funny!

I hope my ruby looks like that one day.:rolleyes:

her ruby colour is sooooo deep. its lovely.:luv:

Lucky is so beautiful. My Dixie would have had that dollar in a million pieces in two minutes. Anything paper is fair game for her. Judy and Dixie

Back