• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nameless Puppy

Swizz

sl40vm.jpg

Yes folks, at this moment the little guy is nameless. Being only 6 week old we have to wait until' he is 8 weeks, until' then the lady provided is going to the Vet to cater for his shots and insurance etc etc. We seen the Mother & Father and both looked very lively and happy. Both part of a 5th generation.

I have a few names in mind, but I would like to ask you guys. What name should be presented to him? :)

Oh dear Im not good at choosing names for other people's animals. It's such a personal thing really. I will say though that he is a real cutie (y)

What a lovely little pup, I bet you can`t wait to get him home. I know what you mean about names, we went through the same thing last year, in the end we did a little list of names and my daughter chose his name.

As for choosing the "ONE" name lol. Because as for now, I have cut it down to 5 names.

When arriving to pick a puppy from the pack, but only a few days ago.. It was tempting to point to His brothers and sisters, as well as Him.
Maybe next year I will get a second...I wanted them all, is what I was thinking, to be honest lol. When I was exchanging words with the good lady that invited me into Her home to see the puppies, I asked a various of questions regarding, health certificates, from parents, right down the blood-line. To what has the Breeder has been feeding the puppies (Btw, She has told me, that on the day, She would give me a puppy food pack). To add on to that, She showed me references, which definitely put my mind to rest.

All I have to do now is wait, Til' this coming 15th. I will call Her, this Thursday and see how things are with the Pup and to see how everything went at the Vet.

Excited ? lol Yes I am! Myself, along with the rest of the family are eagerly awaiting! :D

Awe, cute! You must be so excited!! Names are hard, I just knew that I wanted a name that reminded me I home (I'm from the US, now live in Australia), and we moved from New York City...so Brooklyn it was! Her full name on her registration pedigree certificate is RoseBrook, which I love because my great great grandmother was Grandma Rose :)

So if there are names or things that have meaning, that can be a good place to start! But there are so many good names out there, it is so fun to choose! I we got a boy Cav, his name was going to be Sir Gary. :p ha.

He is soo cute!! When I was thinking of getting another cavalier, it was going to be a tri boy named Bentley

I agree, name picking is such a personal thing. I remember when we got Claire. I had a list, and each one we said didn't fit her till almost the last one. I had a niece who had gone through Leukemia and a bone marrow transplant the Summer before we got her, and her middle name is Claire, and hubby is from Ireland so it was fun to pick something that was 'kind of' Irish. We knew when we said it it was her's and fit her perfectly.

On a different note, with so much going on here with SM, I'm wondering if the breeder MRI scans? I don't know if you got the chance to check out the section Karlin has here on picking a puppy/breeder.

Let us know what you decide for your cutie.

A few days have now passed, and I have finally decided on a name! The little guy will be named, Spencer :D And he will be in his new home on Friday. I'll snap up a hand full of pics on the day to show you guys.

Back