• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New member in SA

Jenny Brown

Hi, I'm Jen. I live in South Africa. My first cavalier, Hugo, turned one yesterday! He is a unique little guy ( I think) because he has a completely white face but Blenheim body. He comes from very good pedigree and his brother and sisters and decndants are all normal colour ing, yet he came out with a white face. I had decided on a name before we new he had a white face - but hugo does mean bright ... In intelligence... But how funny that his face came out bright white too:smile::smile::smile:
i will try post a pic....how do I do that?

Cheers,Jen

Last edited:
Welcome Jen. Hugo sounds Iike a unique cavalier. My first cavalier had an almost white face, just a little red fur around his eyes. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one.

Hi Jen

Sorry to be late welcoming you to Cavalier Talk, I've been busy. You can find out about posting photos in the section 'Getting Started', just above Introduce Yourself. Whereabouts in SA do you live? I had my first two Cavaliers while I was working in Johannesburg in the 1980s; my second one, Meg, came back to England with me in 1990 but sadly died of heart disease three years later. Look forward to hearing more about you and Hugo, and hopefully seeing a photo (says she, who is hopeless at posting photos!) If you have problems, ask Karlin for help.

icon_welcome

Kate and Ruby (6-year-old Blenheim rescue)

Back