• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New puppia leash

joanna

Hi all,
I just got the new puppia harnesses for the girls with matching leads. I could not figure out how to work them properly so I got this on puppia world's website:
36.gif

Has anybody else used them and what do you think?

Joanna

Looks like there is three ways of using it -

1. if you do this one, the handle is the loop and the clasp goes on the harness.

2. this just makes the lead shorter, basically folding it in half.

3. this is for 2 dogs so can clasp onto two harnesses, and then you hold the loop.

I think it's really bulky, it's a bit too thick. The short version is too short (or else my arms are too short) and the long version seems a bit too long.

However, I used it for the first time this morning and it seems very secure. I had to have it to match the harness but I must admit I would have preferred a more traditional style.

Joanna

slightly off topic sort of....

i have been looking for a lead that i can have two dogs on the one lead, on thier puppia....

anyone know the best place to look? i dont know whatthier called to do a search!! :?

I bought a joint one that clipped onto a normal lead then two short lead bits can then clip onto the harness, we only tried it down the road, I was in stitches, as when one of them was trying to pee, the other one was pulling them - they didn't want to go in the same direction at all..... :sl*p:

Fi you just need a coupler.

We bought in a whole load of Puppia Harnesses. We got so excited when they arrived in all their glorious colours! How sad - you know you are a dog nutter when you get excited about Puppia's but they are just superb.

We have PINK, YELLOW, TURQUOISE, RED, NAVY, BLACK, GREEN Now we will just have to get the leads to match :p

Back