• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our new home!

Bruce H

For the last 2 weeks or so the 3 litters of puppies have been in individual pens in the living room. Today the I decided it was time to move the two older litters of puppies down to the floor. So bought a new piece of sheet vinyl, set up the x-pens to a 4' x 6' size, put the plastic bed in with a pad, and put the puppies in together. They weren't suse what to make of the new home at first. There was a lot of cautious exploring for a while, then it was a free-for-all, just like when they're running free in the house. The plastic bed was just a little too high; a couple of the smaller blenheims had a little trouble getting over the lip, so I took it out until they get a little bigger. In another week when the tiird litter is a little bigger, I'll expand the pen to 4'x8' and keep all 3 litters together.

Grandpa, are you SURE this is a good idea? Have you checked with our moms??
1175173502_bc2e6cbc62.jpg

Look at me; I'm a pointer!
1174316613_ea6a59e068.jpg

Exploring is hard work!
1175173974_9e0e4e234f.jpg

BTW, don't feel sorry for the girl sleeping by herself. After the others fell asleep, she was still bouncing all over the place and attacking the ones that were sleeping! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Last edited:
That's better!!

Aww! :lotsaluv: I'll do you a swap one of mine for one of those adorable B/T's!!! They are adorable Bruce!! Thank You so much for posting those pics!! My lot were out in the lounge today and 2 of them fell asleep on the big dog bed, the other 3 were mugging them until they too fell asleep! :lol:

Awwwh so cute. And they are getting so grown up looking. Their early puppyhood sure seems to fly.

Bruce-

Very cute! Funny, as I was scrolling down before I read the captions I thought to myself, "oh look at the little one by herself on te bed, that is so sad." That was before I discovered she is menacing the other sleeping beauties :eek:)

:luv: Oh my god, they are so beautiful, I could never be a breeder I would want to keep them all, I really dont think I could part with them, they are so adorable

Oh, I'd love the hyperactive B&T! :) A handful to train, but I like those intense ones (like Mr Jaspar...).

TOO CUTE!!! I love the community puppy pen. And I really love the rowdy little girl. Put me on the list of people who would add her to their clan in a heartbeat

Your photos and captions brought such a huge smile to my face this morning. (Much needed this morning.) Love those photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly hope one day when we decide to add another puppy to our family you might consider us for one of your pups.

Back