• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor Cassidy!

Anya

The other day we were out by our garage and the neighbor and his dog Bruno walked over. Bruno is a one year old English Bulldog who weighs about 50 pounds but has always been very friendly, even to Cassidy. Well, Bruno walked right to Cassidy, sniffed her, then lifted his leg and peed! Luckily I was able to pull her away a little and he must have had bad aim anyway because he missed. Why!? I was surprised because Bruno seems to be very well trained...neighbor uses a clicker and it seems to work well because he is never on a leash and seems to be obedient. Neighbor will open the front door and let Bruno out to potty and Bruno will take care of business and go right back inside the house. Cass would never do that! Anyway, what does this mean? I don't know much- but never heard of this before...

My goodness! Glad you were quick on the uptake and got Cassidy out of the line of fire in the nick of time. Maybe Bruno thinks she is cute and is claiming her as his "woman." :D

Thankfully, no dog has ever tried to urinate on my girl. :yikes However, we had a play day with my sisters Aussie Terrier yesterday and whenever Dottie stopped to go potty, he would patiently wait until she was through and out of the way, then he would proceed to wee over the same spot. They are both calm submissive dogs but I guess he figures it is his way of having the last "word" on the subject. Oh those boys.....:rolleyes:

Back