• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy's second day.

Pauline, you take super photos, Poppy is gorgeous and seems to have settled in to her new home very quick. Lovely to see them both snuggling up together although poor Dylan looks like he's been squashed onto the edge of the bed.:p

We went to the vets today to get her microchipped and she listen to her heart, everything is fine. She is not over weight according to the vet even though she weighs a hefty 10.55 kilos. She didn't yelp when she had the chip and the vet put the chip in lower than usual on my request.

She looks adorable Pauline......how has Dylan taken to his new sister?

Keep the photo's coming:p

He walks round humping the air, even if he's walking beside her. Having a dog in season is hard work. The vet said one more week but he'll be interested for a while. She said she's willing to do it in one month. What does everyone think? Poor Dylan is exhausted.

He walks round humping the air, even if he's walking beside her. Having a dog in season is hard work. The vet said one more week but he'll be interested for a while. She said she's willing to do it in one month. What does everyone think? Poor Dylan is exhausted.
Poor Dylan, didn't realise he was not neutered. Lets hope he loses interest when she is finished being in season. Should think a couple of months time would be Ok to spay her, you don't have to decide now, wait and see how it goes.

heh what is it about table tops that are so interesting? icon_nwunsure

And on my table, only two chairs at a time fit neatly under the table. I have put cushions on the others but she could pull them off. Nothing else I can do.

She is a beautiful little girl. I love Black and Tans.

All of this phantom humping will settle down when Poppy has completely finished being in season.

Half way between heats is usually thought to be the best time to spay, and there really won't be any hurry once she stops smelling so interesting.

She is a beautiful little girl. I love Black and Tans.

All of this phantom humping will settle down when Poppy has completely finished being in season.

Half way between heats is usually thought to be the best time to spay, and there really won't be any hurry once she stops smelling so interesting.

Thanks Margaret. I'll wait. As we spoke about on the phone, he can tell if a girl is un-spayed, season or not :rolleyes: She is doing her best to put him off without being nasty.

Back