• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Refresher Course Needed Here!

Just to add comments on the crate size: I first used an 18" x 24" for Buddy who full grown weighs 21 lbs. It is on okay size for him and he was fine to sleep and hang out in it, but he loved to stretch out (as long as he can possibly make himself :) ) in our Clumber Spaniel's 24" x 36" crate (and they often nap in there together). Since I had the room, I got Buddy his own 21" x 30" crate and took the 18" x 24" crate to our house in the country (so I did not have to bring a crate back and forth). Buddy likes the new crate but - you guessed it - he still likes to stretch out in Hadley's 24" x 36" crate. :sl*p: If I were you, I would go for the smaller crate, particularly if it will allow you to have it in the kitchen area with you, rather than the larger one. There is some risk that if your puppy is really oversized when he is full grown you might want to switch, but it would be more a personal perference than a real need. Good luck to you!

Back