• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puzzles, relief is on the way!

i want that little one near the top with the spot in the middle of his head. :l*v:

judy said:
i want that little one near the top with the spot in the middle of his head. :l*v:

No, he's mine! :lol: Bono had this kind a spot on his hed to, when he was a puppy... :lotsaluv:

Looking forward to see the names, give the pups and the proud mom a huge hug from me :)

Alison_Leighfield said:
Donna and Nicki....are you feeling all broody yet!!! :luv: :luv:

How well do you know me :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd like the one on the top left - asleep on his brother's head or the one on the far right all stretched out with his back legs up - tell you what, why don't I just take them all?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kids named them today... they love to do that :lol: I had a re-do on the weights... I have a junk scale I guess and my friend brought me over another scale. Here are names and weights in their birth order...

Cody Jr. - 8 1/8 oz (we had a Cody in our last litter and it was Kate's fave! He happened to be the one with the most color so she picked the one this time with the most color and named him Cody also :D )

Trent- 7 7/8 oz
Trip- 6 3/4 oz (he has 3 blenhiem marks!)
Mikey- 7 3/8 oz
Ace- 6 7/8 oz (he has 1 blenheim mark)
Jessie- 6 3/4 oz
Deuce- 7 3/4 oz (not to copy Bruce but he has 2 blenheim marks)

So who's having which one then, Jeni? I mean, it's one of the unwritten rules round here that all puppies have to be shared.

One for me....
One for Nicki...
One for Alison...
One for Linda...no wait, she's got her hands full with Darby...
One for Bruce... Oh no, hang on he has his own :lol:
One for Karlin... Though she prefers the older ones
One for Cathy...
One for Judy..

One for ...... Think we might have to take it in turns - there's never going to be enough :( :lol:

They are so adorable :lotsaluv: Give them, and the proud mother to, lots of kisses and hugs from me and my boys :l*v: I hope everything is gonna do good ;)

jeni said:
Kids named them today... they love to do that :lol: I had a re-do on the weights... I have a junk scale I guess and my friend brought me over another scale. Here are names and weights in their birth order...

Cody Jr. - 8 1/8 oz (we had a Cody in our last litter and it was Kate's fave! He happened to be the one with the most color so she picked the one this time with the most color and named him Cody also :D )

Trent- 7 7/8 oz
Trip- 6 3/4 oz (he has 3 blenhiem marks!)
Mikey- 7 3/8 oz
Ace- 6 7/8 oz (he has 1 blenheim mark)
Jessie- 6 3/4 oz
Deuce- 7 3/4 oz (not to copy Bruce but he has 2 blenheim marks)

OK, those weights sound much better! They sure are some nice looking puppies. Are you keeping any of them? So, when we will start seeing one of them in the show ring? ;)

My Deuce said he is flattered! We named ours Deuce because he had a white mark on his back that looked like a 2 when he was very young.

Maxxs_Mummy said:
So who's having which one then, Jeni? I mean, it's one of the unwritten rules round here that all puppies have to be shared.

One for me....
One for Nicki...
One for Alison...
One for Cathy...
One for Judy..

One for ...... Think we might have to take it in turns - there's never going to be enough :( :lol:

I can have Linda's one... icon_whistling

B&N said:
Maxxs_Mummy said:

One for me....
One for Nicki...
One for Alison...
One for Cathy...
One for Judy..

Nice Try, but no go. :dgwlk: :huh: I can handle it.
I need to have another look to see which one I want, I will really be outnumbered in this house now. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes
Will most likely be Deuce I have to stick with the tradition of the "D"'s

Darby would love another puppy to play with. :dgwlk: :dgwlk:

You can have Cathy's puppy she only wants older cavaliers.
cavtiny cavtiny

Okay Donna now are you sure Nicki will have room in that Caravan for me and my 3 cavaliers plus yours and Allisons Gang, Oh not to mention her own.

I am saving me pennies you know, one never knows what can happen.
You would poop yourself if I surprised you wouldn't you. :yikes :yikes :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

I'll take a pup if there's one left!!! King would love a playmate....jeni ur kids came up wit wonderful names i love the name Ace, and Jessie...mayb u should spell "Jessie" without the "i" like Jesse...Jessie sounds more of a girls name..but spell it how ur kids like...

This is a wonderful thread.............

I hope we get to see them all grow up? Jeni you have to keep us all informed now!!!

Puzzles you are a little super star...

lovely names...

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Linda said:
You would poop yourself if I surprised you wouldn't you. :yikes :yikes :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

:lol: Linda you definitely need another boy. Three is a nice number.
but don't you want to go for a tri and a black and tan? then again, you could go for two of each color....you have that lovely deck, and dh is so adept at building crates and things...

zack and i definitely need a blenheim boy. what is mine's name? I like the names Trip and Mikey.. which ones are they? icon_whistling

Is everyone getting broody again........... icon_devil Thank god we don't all go and get another one each time, none of us would have any room in their house.... excluding Bruce and Kris who already have a house full.

Alison_Leighfield said:
Donna and Nicki....are you feeling all broody yet!!! :luv: :luv:

ME? Broody???

PERMANENTLY, but only for four paws and waggy tails :lol: :lol: :lol: {I've READ the thread about teenagers LOL}

These are SO cute, I'll have the one at the top with the darm markings please :D

Oh to have a houseful....

Don't worry, I'm planning an extension to the caravan, to fit everyone in!! I think hubby may move out for a while though :lol: :lol:

Linda said:

Nahhhhhhhhhhh I have a motto to always expect the unexpected :lol: Would be lovely though :lol:

judy said:
zack and i definitely need a blenheim boy. what is mine's name? I like the names Trip and Mikey.. which ones are they? icon_whistling

Charlie's packing his case right as I type. He was late having breakfast this morning as my alarm didn't go off so now I'm in his bad books :lol:

Nicki said:
ME? Broody???

PERMANENTLY, but only for four paws and waggy tails :lol: :lol: :lol: {I've READ the thread about teenagers LOL}

Oooh me too, most definitely only waggy tailed babies welcome in this house! When ever anyone with small kids (with the exception of my little 5 year old friend, Kieran) say they are coming to visit, I get a few more grey hairs. When doggy friends announce a visit I get all excited :lol:

Linda said:
B&N said:
Maxxs_Mummy said:

One for me....
One for Nicki...
One for Alison...
One for Cathy...
One for Judy..

Nice Try, but no go. :dgwlk: :huh: I can handle it.
I need to have another look to see which one I want, I will really be outnumbered in this house now. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes
Will most likely be Deuce I have to stick with the tradition of the "D"'s

Darby would love another puppy to play with. :dgwlk: :dgwlk:

You can have Cathy's puppy she only wants older cavaliers.
cavtiny cavtiny

Okay Donna now are you sure Nicki will have room in that Caravan for me and my 3 cavaliers plus yours and Allisons Gang, Oh not to mention her own.

Ok, I am cool with that. But Cathy's one have to be that little love with the blenheim mark on his head. I am in Love with him :lotsaluv:

Back