• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie Urgent To Vets

Hi

Just spent 30 mins typing an update and Daisy wanders up for a cuddle which I duly oblige ,then jealous bum Lily come over and walks all over my laptop and deletes everything ,Cavaliers are fun to have around.:swear: Start again she ie. Lily comes over to lick my nose and deletes it all once more :swear::swear: now Pops is up to see whats happening .

Hi
Took Poppy ,Daisy and Rosie to the park for a walk and left Rosie at home for some quiet R and R though I think poor Daisy missed Rosie as she had nobody to chase and Lily is not into that game yet .Upon our return we all went out back where there is around 3 dozen tennis balls scattered around and I tried a little game of fetch which is Rosie's favorite and she did chase a couple of balls but we kept it to a short game and only rolling ,so things are looking brighter for us but I will keep it a quiet weekend for her and let her sleep by me just in case .Don't we all drop everything and put our Cavaliers first priority when one of them looks poorly its amazing how all members have that feeling ,Cavs First Humans Second or is it just us people on this magical forum.Even poor Luke came with me to the vets at 8 o clock as we took Lily as well so she could have a first check over and as Mr Marsden gave us prompt and considerate attention I decided to book Lily in for her spay and chip there on the 22 nd Sept on the proviso he performed the task ,he also spayed Pops ,Daisy and Rosie but I will integrate them into Cranmore over the coming booster injections.

Aww - yes - the deleting doggies:wink:

Brian, a similar thing happened to Mindy a few years ago. It WAS only a strain and after a few days of R&R she was good as new.

Hope that Rosie continues to get better and tell Luke that he is a real trooper for going to the vet's on his birthday no less.

Heather R

Oh Bri i hope Rosie is really well again soon, poor lamb:( Youve a good lad there in Luke going to the vets so early on his birthday.
How is Rosie now-any improvement?Did Lily get a good clean bill of health?
Had to laugh at deleting doglets-its hard enough to type with one or two on your knee but then a little paw will just go out for more balance & oops start again!:rolleyes:

Hope Rosie is feeling better soon. You are right about dogs first then humans. Happens to me also. :eek:

So sorry to hear about Rosie. Hope she is going to make a quick recovery.:flwr:
My Ebony was diagnosed with patella but there was no need to operate. Going up to Scotland on holiday all the jumping in and out of the car started her limping again. But after a few days picking her up to put her into the car she was ok again.

Hi

All clear ,we went on our normal walk this morning along part of the Wirral Way by the beach and Rosie was as normal as normal so thankfully whatever it was has gone but I will make sure when we play ball I keep them on the ground ,thanks again all for the many kind posts:)

Back