• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some Helmsley pics

Briland

I'm trying again! I gave up for a while b/c it got a little frustrating, but I think I'm up to trying again!

Helmsley is an angel. He fits right in around here, and we love him more than we ever dreamed.

These are a few weeks old - Helmsley is now four months old and I'll try to post more soon, but here are some for now.......

454820499_142b7efd10.jpg

I saw Helmsley's picture. He is precious.....My little Dixie is 13 weeks, so she is just a few weeks younger. I agree, I didn't realize how much we would love her. Judy

Hi!!

Yes I see him too when I click on the link!! What a handsome young man he is!! Keep trying to post, or try using photobucket instead, I find that quite easy and I am not the most patient of folks round a computer!! :crash:

Here's your pic:

454820499_142b7efd10.jpg

Gorgeous photo, btw!

ETA: you nearly got it right. If you see, your link has a few extra characters after '.jpg'. To make the picture show, all you had to do was delete them, and then add the image tags:
in front of http
and after .jpg

That's what I did.

Last edited:
Back