• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sophie paces around ALOT before going #2...need advice.

I am soooo glad to know Laci must be normal. She does the same thing. It's pretty funny. She starts out slow, then the longer it takes her to find just the right spot, the faster she goes. Back and forth, back and forth. I think nature takes over, because sometimes she just gives up and stops as the poop is coming out! She even digs when she finds the right spot. and when she is done she "washes her hands". I'm sure in her mind she is covering it up, but she's usually to far away.

The one thing I learned early on. I take her out on a leash, I take her where I want her to go, then I stop. She only has the length of the leash to go. I found early on if I "walked" with her, she never found the right spot. So I stand still, and if her leash will reach where she wants to go from there.. fine... otherwise she is restrained.

Nean

Back