• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Successful Limb Re-attachment

I saw the title of this topic and was all :yikes !!!!!!!!!!! Then i read it :lol: good one you had me going there for a moment

I too saw the title and my jaw dropped. Oh too funny!! Yes, I have become quite the accomplished seamstress thanks to Miss Shelby, pirahna mouth.

I almost didn't open this thread after reading the title. I thgought it was going to be really upsetting but then I read and I am now crying with laughter :lol:

I can just picture the scene as you sewed WTP back up... I am always doing this and at any one time I have 5 or 6 poorly babies on the shelf awaiting surgery :lol:

Don't whatever you do, commit the crime of washing their favourite babies though, will you? I did this to Charlie's sheepie and it's been about a month now , he just goes over to it, paws it, sniffs it and walks away in disgust!

Back