• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

teeth

coconut

Have being away for a few days and was playing with baxter and noticed that his 2 front side teeth have 2 teeth gone behind them, will they fall out our will i have to get them removed?

Teddy had double canine teeth (baby next to permanent) and the doctor recommended pulling them because he wanted to make sure his bite didn't move because of them. With great help from friends on this and another board, it was suggested that Merrick flossies and bully sticks would help them loosen up and come out (they were in rock solid), as well as wiggling them. Well, after two+ weeks and a couple of flossies and bully sticks both of Teddy's baby canine came out!! I was so surprised when I saw them loose because they went from being tight one day to loose the next.

Those rubies sure like to hang on to their teeth! Good luck!! :)

Back