• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Barking Cavalier!!

Reggie barks at anything...Even my dad if he thinks he's moved. Honey doesn't bark much..but does growl..she saw herself in the mirror last night. Entertained us for about 5 minutes...
We've decided she isn't the sharpest tool in the drawer. :sl*p:

LOL Kim,

We put the mirror on the kitchen floor sometimes and it's really funny to watch their reactions :lol:

Maxx will always lick the mirror as if he's kissing the other dog but Charlie jumps backwards and barks and growls :lol:

Anything collar or lead-related!!!

Cailean's been wearing his dad's collar for a few weeks, to comfort him after his dad died. Hubby's just swapped it over and it's taken half an hour for Cailean to stop barking and whining :D

Byron barks at plastic water bottles. :lol: And animals on the TV.

Coco seems to bark when startled, like when I have her out on the leash and someone comes walking up behind us.

Teddy barks and growls with much reserve at anything that seems out of place......new flowers in the garden, my purse in the wrong place, a grocery bag on the table, and it goes on and on. He tries to sound like a tough guy but ends up sounding scared to death!

Back