• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

trying to post photos

rocky

help i am hopeless with computers and i am trying to post some pics of vegas i have joined flickr.com as suggested but dont know what to do next

Ok.

Have you uploaded your photos? The welcome page has a link for uploading photos. Follow it, and do what it says. Alternatively, look across the top and find the bit that says 'You'. There's a little arrow. Hit the arrow and 'Uploading photos' or something similar should be there. Hit the link and follow the instructions.

Once the photos are up, you will see a page of thumbnails under 'Your photos' on the profile page. CLICK ON A THUMBNAIL TO SEE A LARGER VERSION OF YOUR PHOTO.

Along the top of the photos there's some small text. One of these is 'All sizes'. You will then see a range of photo size options. Click the one you want, and at the bottom of the page you will see that photo's static url. That's what you copy'n'paste here along with the tags.

Hope that makes sense!

Back