• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Urgent!!!

How wonderful, I have a feeling you will be just right for each other. You've waited so long for this and I'm sure she will make you really happy. Hopefully she will distract you from the back pain or at least cheer you up :D Hope she doesn't pull on the lead! :dogwlk: Have a lovely time tomorrow and please send pictures of you both together when you can drag yourself away from Penny! I like her name, I used to have a Siamese cat called Penny.
Pauline x

I'm new here but wanted to say congratulations! I've read Penny's story in the rescue section and, my goodness Claire, you've been through an emotional rollercoaster! I'm so happy for you and Penny!! :flwr:

I hope your trip goes well tomorrow!

Oh my gosh...I'm crying!! Claire...I am so incredibly excited for you and thrilled to death that Penny has found someone who can love her unconditionally!! Oh can't wait for pics!!

Penny's new puppias won't make it in time for a "welcome home" gift, but I'm sure she won't mind. I'm so excited for you BOTH!

And, like everyone else has written...POST PICTURES!

Claire hopefully you're on your way to pick up Penney by now!
We're all waiting for the photos etc. :flwr: :D

As regards the kong, I got Tandie the large one by accident, and she manages it no problem at her age but it took her a good while before she worked up the dedication to chew on it. She wouldn't chew on anything at all, even pigs ears, until Dougal came and now she's turned into destructo Tandie and is chewing everything!! :lol: You might be better off starting Penney with the small or medium, or kong have great treat products that the treats are easier to get out of which might be better to start her off on. (though to be honest Tandie wouldn't even chew on these until, like I said, Dougal came! Then she was into them all straight away)

Anyway, I stuff the end with a little bit of chicken (or turkey as it has been lately) or fish like tuna or sardines or tripe and I do a layer of kibble from her daily ration, another layer of nice stuff, another layer of kibble and stuff the end with the nice stuff. We really pack it in and she get's over an hour out of it. :D

Claire,
It sounds like everyone is on pins and needles waiting for you to collect Penny. Your experience in adopting Penny has touched us all. I can only imagine how relieved you will be to finally get your girl home and settled. My thoughts and best wishes for you and your husband on your trip. Please let us all know how things go for you. :flwr:

JaneB

We have a large kong, because it was bought for Monty and anything smaller would have been dangerous (they can get jammed sideways across the back of the mouth if too short). The others have managed to carry it ok and if you use it to stuff it wouldn't need carrying anyway, so bigger is a safer bet. How about one of the prurple flying saucers; more hygienic as you can open them to scrub clean ?

Mine could do with an EXTRA, EXTRA large Kong... especially Ellis!

Jammed full with breakfast it gives me heavenly peace! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Luck Claire, safe :drivecar: journey, thinking of you xxx

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Safe journey Claire. Hoping it is not too painful for you with your back. Can't wait to see pictures of Penny. Yay!!!!

Back