• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We got him home!!! finally!

{{{{{{{{Cecily}}}}}}}} that little one was surely sent by the angels for you :lotsaluv: I've been thinkiing of you all weekend and hoping everything was OK - he's just delicious and I might just have to come over there and steal a cuddle or six from him :lol:

So glad him and Flea like each other, poor Flea.... Let's hope it might make Tandie more accepting of him ;)

I think Christmas has come early in your house :lotsaluv:

Congratulations Cecily. I'm glad you got him home safely. Hope Hammer behaved himself for you. Can't wait to see Dougal.
Yvonne

cecily, freddie has the same problem, he hates going to the toilet outside and will go on the paper quicker! u new edition is a day older than freddie he was born on the 3rd of oct! :)

CONGRATULATIONS Cecily - he's a stunning wee fellow.

Glad he's home and safe with you now..don't worry the potty training will come, he will soon want to copy Tandie anyway.

It's great that he's getting on ok with Flea too - hopefully that will rub off on Tandie :D

Jack sends hugs to his nephew too LOL and Kyla too - don't worry Alison I still haven't worked out how they are related!!

Ellis and Kyla are half sisters to Dougal's Dad...so quarter Aunties or something :lol: :lol: :lol: Family anyway!!

:l*v: Love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They look gorgeous!! I want to cuddle them! Remembers me how Sam was when he first got here, he had the cutest little pink belly just like your little Dougal!

Back