• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wet Wet Wet!

Renie

We have unusually warm wheather these days. And our boys had a bath in the river.
Reny loves catching water drops.
478478591_0f87b82459_o.jpg

Brian on the shore
478478577_712d515224_o.jpg

Walking back, still complete wet. But when we came home, they were clean and dry:)
478478557_88984429c8_o.jpg

And there at home, finally nice boys:)
478466186_e56826df17_o.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some pretty awesome shots! :D They look like they have so much fun on their walkies! :luv: I absoloutely love their coats, oh and their bed in the last pic ;)

Those dogs are both gorgeous!

The first picture is great... almost doesn't even look like a dog. :)

KC

Beautiful photos, just amazing! I love looking at the pretty scenery there too, it looks so peaceful and serene. Your dogs are so gorgeous.

Brian and Reny

Thank you for sharing! The bed is our summer deck-chair and they could use it only during taking pics:) We are living just opposite a large park with river, ideal for walking, but my boys much more enjoy walking within the town development, crazy dogs

Back