• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who has at least 4 dogs

Good luck, and don't forget to take plenty photo's we want to see your new girl, Ive got 4 dogs and l love it :)

Hey Chloe: I watch my 3 year old grandson 1 1/2 days a week and thats the easiest. Being a grandparent is the best. You can send them home when you're tired of them--lol. I do miss the 2 legged kids being little though--they both have kids of their own.

We are nuts. We have five. The more the merrier, well, maybe, but the biggest negative thing is the vet costs. Everyone is getting older which means more medical costs, special diets etc.

It takes two of us to do mealtime, everyone needs a little something different. Meds, extra supplements, etc.

We travel a lot and everyone goes with us which makes things a little harder. Chelsie can't jump any more so we need a ramp for the truck, Daisy shouldn't jump so we need a ramp for the trailer, Lucy can't hold it as long any more so more potty stops are needed, Chelsie can't walk as far so we take two walks - one short and one long.....

We will probably have no more than three in the future, but then again............

Back