• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Latest activity

• L
    Hello everybody, we are Lesley and Jim and we live in the south-east corner of England, UK. We wanted to tell you about our two...
    • Young M&M Rev.jpg
    • Maddie 16th.jpg
  • Karlin
    Karlin replied to the thread Advice please! Humping.
    Hi and welcome! This is actually pretty normal behaviour for dogs, if undesirable. Spaying generally helps, as does the dog just getting...
  • Karlin
    Karlin replied to the thread Cavalier Pup Losing its Coat.
    Hi and welcome! I don't think Sharon is still on the board all these years later, but she sets out a good plan that your vet could use...
  • Karlin
    Oh I am glad he's been checked and is fine. :) Personally I don't believe it's likely that dogs plan to be hard-headed or to fight for...
  • P
    Hi!! So a bit of an ambitious hope that you’ll see this as it’s 13 years later!! but the exact same thing has happened to my cavalier...
  • L
    I have a 1 1/2 year old female cavi. She was spayed at 8 months old. She went into season before she was spayed. At that time she...
  • antic
    Thanks, We have checked him out for everything imaginable. The breeder believes he is being hard headed which I tend to believe. His vet...
  • Karlin
    Hi and welcome! I've difficult dogs for baths, and grooming generally, so I know how tough this can be. If this developed over time, I'd...
  • antic
    My boy has been wonderful his first 3 years but has become so against baths and nail trims. Looking for help. also intersting in finding...
  • K
    Unknown member reacted to SLM's post in the thread Soon-to-be new Cavalier owner with Like Like.
    Despite the temptation to adopt two pups, we have adopted the dear little Blenheim boy who had first won our hearts! We've named him...
  • K
    Unknown member reacted to SLM's post in the thread Soon-to-be new Cavalier owner with Like Like.
    Hi, my husband and I had expressed interest to a breeder in adopting one of their 3.5 month old Cavalier pups, a darling little boy...
  • K
    Unknown member reacted to Karlin's post in the thread What does this mean? with Like Like.
    That just sounds like puppy playfulness to some degree, but yes you don;t want that ending up being guarding behaviour. I'd feed him...
  • K
    Unknown member reacted to ESALove's post in the thread What does this mean? with Like Like.
    My cavalier will bark at one of the cats when the cat is near his food or one of his toys. Or like if he is in his path. The cat is...
  • K
    Unknown member reacted to Karlin's post in the thread 4.5 year old KCc struggling with new puppy. Help😩 with Like Like.
    Welcome! How long ago did you add your new pup? (and yes -- these initial challenges often happen).
  • Karlin
    Karlin replied to the thread What does this mean?.
    That just sounds like puppy playfulness to some degree, but yes you don;t want that ending up being guarding behaviour. I'd feed him...
Back