• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Advice please!!

pamela

Just found a small, spot/cyst like bump on coco's head - right on her Blenheim spot. It looks like a large pimple - any ideas? - is there a way to post photos on my post?

Just found a small, spot/cyst like bump on coco's head - right on her Blenheim spot. It looks like a large pimple - any ideas? - is there a way to post photos on my post?

Not sure if it is the same thing, but my Japanese chin had what appeared to be a small cyst right ok the top of her forehead as well. It appeared out of nowhere. We went to the vet and it was classified as a wart. With some medication to dry it out, it was gone in a few weeks never to reappear. I hope your solution is as simple.

Joan

My Oliver has a lot of warts, mostly round his neck, some of them quite big, but they are all benign and have never caused any problems.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

My Oliver also has a lot of warts which seem to have become more numerous as he has aged (he will be 13 in a few weeks). He has them on both front and hind legs, his chest, his lip, and around his neck. They're all benign and never have caused any problem. Some are quite large and unattractive, but most are hidden by his fur. Over the summer last year he did start to lick one that was very close to his front paw, so we had to bandage it until he left it alone. He hasn't touched it since.

Back