• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi everyone

Hi everyone,, i'd like to introduce myself my name is Mary i live in New York with my 3 wonderful ckc == My first one is a blenheim named Meg she is 3 years old == I recently got 2 more babies Chester who also is blenheim and 17 weeks old and a tri-colored girl named Missy who is 16k weeks old ...

Hi Mary and welcome.
Sounds like you've got a super busy house there.
My goodness, I struggle to cope at times with one puppy, never mind two!
girl_haha.gif

I look forward to seeing photo's and hearing all about your little furry buddies.

thanks everyone as soon as i learn how to post pixs i will put some up of the puppies -- yes it is hard w/2 puppies but worth it they play so well together and love each other so much..... and the pics i get of them sleeping together too cute...

Two puppies! I'm struggling with one! She's a handful but I adore her. Can't wait to see some photos of your pups!

Back