• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crystal's Pups at 3 Months!

Cathryn

Hi!

Okay Crystal's pups are now 3 months old :lotsaluv: So here they are for you all, L-R Heidi, Teddy, Morgan & Sassy!! :lotsaluv: Enjoy!!

Oh I just heard their Dad won Top Honours on Sunday! :cl*p: Way to go Dad, one more like that and you will be a CHAMPION :rah:

PuppiesOctober1st002.jpg

yes heidi has such a beautiful wee face nd love her part white ear! how cute! they r all adorable!

Oh, they are ALL so cute !!!!!!! Are you keeping them all ???? I love Sassy, she is gorgeous. Judy and Dixie

:luv: Unbelievable!!! - How on earth did you get them to stay still long enough to get that pic???:confused:

Well, I have some very steep steps up into the garden and they haven't worked out how to get down them yet! I just called "Puppy, Puppy, PUPPY!" and they all sat there waiting to be picked up and brought back in again!! :rotfl: :lol:

P.S Teddy, Morgan and Sassy are staying with me folks, Heidi is of course going up north to Harry's Mum.

:D:DExcellent!!!! - I thought maybe you had them sat on Blu-Tack:confused:

Its lovely that you are keeping them and you know where Heidi is going;)

Cathryn they are so sweet, i love their expressions, :p
i want them, i want them all!!!!!!!, do you think Ryan would notice a few more??:rolleyes:

lisa

I love the one on the left,never seen a cav with those markings,shes soooooooooo cute xxxx

I love how 3 are leaning one way and Heidi is leaning the total opposite. I love all of their faces. They are precious!!!!!!

HA ha ha Cathryn, i'm no longer just "Harry's mum", Heidi has grown up so much in the past 2 weeks!!!

I know Heather! ;) I am very proud of this litter, their Dad is doing so incredibly well right now, and meeting him at home he is just so typically what I want in a Cavalier, he is so laid back he's on another planet! :lol:

Heather you will also love the fact that Heidi is the first one up those steep steps in the morning and just about the only one who half an inkling how to get back down them again! :rotfl: Morgan is a total wuss compared to her, he has only just gotten the hang of going UP the steps, he is such a NEEDY puppy, he NEEDS to be picked up and cuddled :lol:

Have just shown the photo to Melissa, and she said "Heidi looks like the boss, and the others look like real softies" if thats true god help Harry ha ha ha ha

Have just shown the photo to Melissa, and she said "Heidi looks like the boss, and the others look like real softies" if thats true god help Harry ha ha ha ha

Ermmm. Ahem, icon_blshing actually Sassy is the ultimate boss but Heidi isn't that far behind her and is certainly the most adventerous one!! :l*v:h*lp

Back