• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FAO Claire

Nicki

Thanks so much for your PM, I can't reply at the moment as it's coming up with an error message.

I have an e-mail address for you so will try again in the morning

Thanks for your interest

I think the messages are going through anyway as I am getting failure messages but having an exchange with someone with no problem. Something up with the hosting company servers usually. That's why I am longing to get us moved over to the newer hosting company... don;t want to try til I get some help on a test run with a repaired database however, so we don;t go offline for ages again.

I wasn't sure if my pm went through to Nicki, as it came up with an error message - and then I had seven replies from Nicki - all about two minutes apart, I have managed to order the book so thank you so much for your help. :flwr:

Yes I am nopt sure what is up but am guessing it is to do with the hosting company -- every now and then they do work on the servers and the software then responds oddly. I note that when I am getting posts saying something hasn;t gone thru the post is there and has gone on to the site and I know PMs have been going through. However a couple of new site registrations still have not come through to me which indicates some problems with the server. Those are things I can't fix... but they usually settle.

As noted I hope we will soon be over at our new host again, where all these annoying things should stop! :roll:

Back