• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility

Sunna

I went out with my boys today and decided to make hindrances for them of some stuff I found. I maked three hindrances that was differential high. I'm so proud of my babies, they was so efficient boys and quick to learn! I'm thinking about make more agility toys later for them, they love it! Even Molder whos don't likes many games thinks this is very fun! One of these hindrances is pretty high but it's no problem for them, they just fly over it! My memorie card was full so I couldn't take any pictures this time but we go out to practice more tomorrow and than I will take a LOT of pics to show you ;) :D

It's amazing how quick these little guys catch on...Brodie was one of the quickest learners in his Agility class. I always tell people they wouldn't believe how good he is at agility...going over jumps, through tunnels, etc...they won't believe it because he only listens to me when he wants to at home :p Keep having fun with it!!! They love a challenge!

Sunna, the photos on your websites are just beautiful! You take such lovely photos and your gorgeous dogs look so happy and free! I really enjoy looking at them.

molly said:
Sunna, the photos on your websites are just beautiful! You take such lovely photos and your gorgeous dogs look so happy and free! I really enjoy looking at them.

Thank you! :flwr: :thnx:

Wow!!! I love the photos on your website too. Especially the action shots! And the country side is so beautiful!

Back