• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Off we go....

cecily

Just after getting Tandie ready to bring her to the vets. :shock: She's having her full spay this afternoon. Am very jittery, but I know she'll be in good hands :xfngr:

You should hear the noises her belly has been making all morning!! Squelching and gurgling... It may be that she's just really hungry?? She hasn't had diarrhea (or a poo of any sort) since yesterday morning. We gave her some rice and chicken around 6pm yesterday as her last supper, and she hasn't had anything since. When I brought her out for her morning wee she tried to eat some grass :( Do I feel like a cruel momma or what??!

aww poor Tandie...dont worry she'll be in good hands! im sure everything will go well..give her a big hug from me and the boys! and good luck :flwr:

Thank goodness there is a cure for what's ailling her. good luck, i'll be thinking of her and you, waiting to hear...

She' ll be fine and afterwards will be even better than she's been for ages. It's amazing how quickly bitches can recover, when it takes humans months to get over a hysterectomy.

Try not to worry too much Cecily, I'm sure she'll be absolutely fine :flwr:

She was probably eating the grass because she has a sore tummy. They use it as a digestion aid like we'd grab a Rennie or some Gaviscon :lol:

Big :hug: 's being sent for the three of you & plenty of positive thoughts too xxxxxx

Don't worry too much Cecily, i'm sure they will take good care of Tandie. She'll be home with you before you know it and then you can pamper her! :lotsaluv: Her tummy problem will probably go away too.
We'll be sending positive vibes your way for everything turning out fine. :flwr:

Isn't that hard to do?! I hate when I can't feed mine in the a.m. and their tummies are making noises. She's going to be fine. You'll be amazed at how quickly she recovers. Love her up and she'll be fine.

Just an update... (I've already posted to the health board)
Tandie through the surgery and doing well. Should be home tomorrow :xfngr: :w**h**:

cecily said:
Just an update... (I've already posted to the health board)
Tandie through the surgery and doing well. Should be home tomorrow :xfngr: :w**h**:

This is very, very good to hear! I'm so glad Tandie is doing well. It's such a worry, isn't it? I know you'll be glad to have her back with you tomorrow! (y)

Glad she came through the surgery ok Cecily. It's so worrying when they're away from you isn't it :lotsaluv: to everyone .

Back