• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper and his new Autumn/Winter coat

Jasperxxgabby

I've been keeping an eye out - online/shops for a new coat for Jasper to keep in snug and dry this year, I've found one in my local indoor market, its waterproof, windproof and thermal so time will tell if it does what it says on the tin icon_nwunsure. Hopefully the design of it will also keep his chest dry too.

Here are a couple of pics :biggrin:

DSCF7099-2.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF7098-1.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks very like a couple I bought for last winter, is it by Danish Design? They are brilliant, very good quality and easy to get onto wriggly excited bodies too :p

That looks very like a couple I bought for last winter, is it by Danish Design? They are brilliant, very good quality and easy to get onto wriggly excited bodies too :p

Hi Shirley
Yes its by Danish Design :-D

Thanks all, Jasper doesn't like his coat, he said Brooky can have it but I think he is getting used to it :badgrin:

Back