• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help!

I don't know where you live but US has different cavalier meetups that anyone can attend. You can go to Meetup.com and see if there is one in your area. Also by joining a club you can meet friends that way.

There is a Meetup.com group about an hour from me, they are SO nice and meeting other cavalier parents is a blast. Where I live there are not a lot of cavaliers (at least not walking the streets/parks) so its rare to just see one, but when I do I stop:*nana: This drives my family crazy because yes I have pulled over the car to meet a cavalier :) I have even had some luck with shows (there is a large show here me every spring) so check CKCS.org to see if there is a chapter near you...these are show people but they are willing to chat about their dogs non-stop just like us crazy people here:blabla: I have noticed the people who own cavaliers are a lot alike in that we are all just a touch CC cavalier crazy :0

Back