• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Catching Leaves and Defying Gravity

brotymo

Bandit truly has the strong spaniel hunting instinct! He will hunt anything. At night, it is moths on the back porch that come to the light. Right now, he is in heaven with all the fallling leaves.

77dbe991.jpg

IMG_8317.jpg

IMG_8315.jpg

IMG_8322.jpg

IMG_8323.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

IMG_8329.jpg

IMG_8309.jpg

IMG_8298.jpg

Dogs369.jpg

Dogs293.jpg

Dogs295.jpg

You take the most amazing dog pictures I have ever seen. But where was Lizzie when all this fun outdoor stuff was going on?

Thanks! She hung in there only briefly, then she just was watching Bandit. She didn't even try to keep up after the first 60 seconds!
I didn't take too many with her in them. Bandit was the one putting on the show!

Dogs107-1.jpg

Dogs144.jpg

Dogs258-1.jpg

Dogs323.jpg

Dogs374.jpg

Dogs90.jpg

Dogs92.jpg

IMG_8045-1.jpg

Dogs36.jpg

Lizzie decides to see if she can find any left-overs in the bag...

Dogs217.jpg

Love the last one of Lizzie furtively creeping out of the food bag. And I adore now nearly every photo of Bandit shows him in mid air - really sums what a live wire he is!

nearly every photo of Bandit shows him in mid air - really sums what a live wire he is!

Yes, truly. I had quite a few more of him airborn, but the forum limits the number of photos in each post. Many many more turned out blurry he was moving so fast! I had to just delete them, though I saved a few just because they are cute, even blurrred.

Thanks everyone for the compliments and for enjoying them. it was more fun to be there watching in person, but, hey, you get the idea!

Those are amazing pics! I love to see happy dogs!!! I wish I could get even on great picture like that! Bella has the same love affair with leaves! I just can't figure out how to post pictures yet!!! So I will have to enjoy yours until I get it figured out!!! :eek:

We luv all your amazing photo's (Kirra and 'I') :)

Can we come and play too:p

Kirra will be on her best behaviour :) as for her owner well :rolleyes:

What lovely pictures of your dogs having fun. You must have a good camera to take pictures like this. :snap: Keep the pictures coming.

Back