• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Discover Dogs Earls Court London - this weekend :)

Tania

This weekend Discover Dogs will be held at Earls Court. Cavalier Matters will be there selling lots of new and interesting merchandise in aid of Ruperts Fund and The Collection Scheme. If you are visiting, please come and say hello :p

I hope it goes really well - Tania has loads of new goodies, and I'm sure the visitors will be very impressed and spend lots of money!!

It's also a brilliant opportunity for people to learn more about the breed, both if they are thinking of having a Cavalier, and advice and help on dealing with the health problems that Cavaliers sadly suffer with.

Good luck - we have all paws and fingers crossed for a successful weekend, and can't wait to see the photos :biggrin:

I wish I could go, but it is our Rally Clubs first Christmas Party and Fun Competition this weekend. I am sure you will sell lots of goodies and educate a lot of people. We and our dogs are very fortunate to have people like you trying to make things better for this beautiful breed.

Back