• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just a few photo's... If anyone wants a looksey

JessieAndMe

I love looking at photo's on the forum of other members lovely Cavaliers, and thought I would share a few more of my Jessie.
Jessie is now three months old tomorrow and we can't imagine life without him now.

DSCN2363-1.jpg

DSCN2375a-1-2.jpg

DSCN2550-1.jpg

Of COURSE I want a looksey!!!!!! I love nothing more than when people post photos :) So so cute!! Jessie is adorable, keep the photos coming!!!

I love looking at the photos too. Thanks for posting these. Jessie is adorable and looks like a very content puppy!

Just thought I would update with a few recent photo's of Jessie.
He is going in for his hernia and desexing surgeries this week.

These are recent photos of Jessie at 4 months old and as naughty as ever.

DSCN2706-1-1.jpg

DSCN2707-1.jpg

DSCN2699-1.jpg

DSCN2692-1-1.jpg

DSCN2691-1-1.jpg

Update...

Thank you all for all of your comments
give_rose.gif

Rather than start a new thread, thought I would just add on to this one.
Since I last posted photo's, Jessie has been desexed and has had his hernia removed as well.

So this is what chunky Jessie has been up to in the last few weeks (besides eating us out of house and home)

He found his tiny puppy bed in one of our spare bedrooms and decided that he prefers that now

DSCN2714-1.jpg

He went in for surgery, which was a trying time. In the end, he enjoyed his cone so much so, that he didn't want us to take it off.
Not that the photo reflects that

DSCN2743-1.jpg

He's been chosen to be one of Santa's reindeer this year. Although, once he found out it doesn't pay in treats, he wasn't too happy.

DSCN2762-1.jpg

And he has a new harness that we are trying to get him used to. So far so good.

DSCN2770-1.jpg

Just thought it was time for another update. Haven't been able to log in too often, as I am busy landscaping our backyard.
Jessie is now almost 7 months old and he's almost 10kgs. He's a big boy already and is now bigger than both his parents.
(Have now just needed to buy a new Puppia in a large for him)

He's still cheeky, playful and prances around all day looking for mischief, preferring dirty socks and tea towels.
He still loves his Kangaroo, but we have him on duck now too, which is helping keep his weight in proportion and he's already
quite a bit leaner, if only he would stay still for a photo!

DSCN2901.jpg

DSCN2827.jpg

DSCN3008-1-1.jpg

Back