• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Yuck!!

Jen

Had to share this pic, found it when I was going through some Halloween pics from this year. We went to our neighbors annual party and someone brought this dessert...they're all vets or vet techs, so it was pretty funny, although no one would eat it!!

IMG_1725.jpg

I went as a Nano...
IMG_1722.jpg

Cheri went as a one man Mariachi band :lol:

IMG_1721_2.jpg

OMG that is the funniest dessert I have ever seen. I love the fact they put it in a litter box with a cat litter scoop to serve it. :rotfl: Were they insulted that no one ate it? It might have been really delicious!

I like the costumes too!

OMG! I have a sense of humor, but I don't even think I would have been able to look at that! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :grnyuk: :grnyuk: :grnyuk: :grnyuk: :grnyuk:

Karlin said:
OMG that is the funniest dessert I have ever seen. I love the fact they put it in a litter box with a cat litter scoop to serve it. :rotfl: Were they insulted that no one ate it? It might have been really delicious!

I like the costumes too!

Eventually people did eat it...after they had drank enough!! :lol: The Canadian's will recognize the Alexander Keith's bottle--we can't get it here, but our neighbors are Canadian and bring it back for us when they go home. We watch each other's cats in exchange for beer. Too funny!

I just ran across the recipe for that crazy Kitty Litter Cake!!! A friend had sent it to me around Halloween and I discovered it tonight in some obscure file I had on "funnies." :yikes

CAKE INGREDIENTS:
1 box spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 box of white cake mix
1 package white sandwich cookies
1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix
A few drops green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent

SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"
1 NEW cat-litter box
1 NEW cat-litter box liner
1 NEW pooper scooper

1) Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar. Set aside.

2) When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy. Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture.

3) Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape the blunt ends into slightly curved points. Repeat with three more rolls. Bury the rolls decoratively (YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!)in the cake mixture. Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top.

4) Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box. Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box. Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper. Enjoy!

"Kitty Litter Cake" :grnyuk:

OMG ... the dessert looks disgusting, but the ingredients sound yummy! I would have to drink a lot though to eat it I think!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is hysterical. I almost fell of my chair. And what the heck is that thing draped over the edge? :yuk: :lol:

Back