• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Owners Gallery

Claire

I am sure you all agreed that it would be great to put a face to a member, I know I love our doggy pictures but I am sooooo nosey I think that we should have a members gallery.... what's everyones views?

Yes, but has anyone noticed that we're missing a "real" photo of THE person on this board? Oh Kaaarliiinnn!

Sorry Karlin, just being nosey!!

Hi Karlin, a proper colour picture, my eyes didn't go funny this time.... I saw that one this morning of the family portrait, but I thought we could have another thread....

Because seeing pics of the owners is always popular, I created a special gallery when I set up the board a year ago -- you'll see the one on 'Cavaliers and their Owners' which is down below the General gallery here. Just have a look at the index page and you'll see there are four galleries. :)

DOH!!!! me not concentrating again - I completely forget to look there always look at the flags...... :roll:

Back