• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sorry

Claire

Hi Guys
Sorry I haven't been on-line much since before Christmas, my company have decided to shut the Wimbledon office and make me redundant after six years there, got back to work in order to shut the office down as quickly as possible as want to be finished at end of January instead of having to work my full notice.... great christmas present not.... ;)

I've been wondering where you've been, Claire; you were missed. So sorry about this happening. We're sending postive thoughts that you'll soon find a new job. :flwr:

Good luck on the job search! I know they can be stressful! Luckily you have natures prozac sniffing around your feet!! Furkids are great!

Glad to see you are back!

Nice to see you again Claire,

so sorry about your job, I'm sure you will find another :flwr: Good luck with your search.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Yes sorry to hear this news - not a great start to the New year :(

Everything crossed here for you for a new job.

Wow, it is so wrong when a company decides you are no longer necessary to them! :x Well, I certainly hope you are able to find a new job where they will appreciate you. 2007 sure is proving to bring some new changes. Good luck to you. :xfngr:

That is terrible and would devastate me if faced with the same position. I hate change especially if it was not my idea.
Big hugs to you and I hate to be cleche but...... they do say when one door closes and another opens and also everything happens for a reason. Heres to winning lotto next week and you never having to work again. :flwr:

Oh Claire sorry to hear that, best of luck in your search for a new job, reading your post has put my 'bad morning' into perspective. Thinking of you :flwr:

Thanks guys - got an interview this afternoon, so fingers crossed for me in my new suit, high heels instead of trainers and jeans... :D

Back