• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I Love Dog Food!

LisaluvzCav

Not really
tongue.gif
But Ive noticed recently Clara has been eating the wet food and leaving the dry and its a waste when it goes stale and has to be throwing out so tonight I decided to get on my knees and pretend to eat her food I assumed since shes always after my food maybe if I show an interest in hers she might eat it well to my delight it worked!!!
biggrin.gif
She licked the bowl clean. I was soooo happy lol

Oh bless her heart- I did that with Charlie but it only worked for two days and he went back to picking out the wet and leaving the dry- i got mini bites by burns and its such small kibble that he has a hard time picking bits out so ends up eating most of it with out realising now which is better than nothing xx

When I first got Bella she was sketchy when it came to eating her food. That's when I thought of doing the same thing you did and it worked for me as well.

I'm glad to see that I'm not crazy in doing so :p!

Cavaliers are just to funny sometimes and cute don't forget cute.

Would love to have seen a picture, Jasper when he was young would not eat dried food, I tried lots of different types and he did`nt want to know so I just give him wet food mixed with small bite mixer and of course he has his chicken.

good job a neighbour never walked in.:p For my lot i have never gave them wet food for this reason. I just leave there food down if not eaten after about 15-20 mins i take it up. They soon realise if they dont eat it they get nothing else. Usually after a couple of days they eat. Mine are now just feed RC dry food.

Hi

You be careful and dont have more than 1 large tin a day cos it gives you bad wind and sloppy poos .:)

Chezza is on 1/2 pouch james WB (puppy) a day split in to 2 and 90 grams Burns Mini bites split in 2 also?
Do you think thats adequate as he wont eat any more than that. He is 10 months and 6.7 kilos?

Karen

Chezza is on 1/2 pouch james WB (puppy) a day split in to 2 and 90 grams Burns Mini bites split in 2 also?
Do you think thats adequate as he wont eat any more than that. He is 10 months and 6.7 kilos?

Karen
I think thats fine i feed Clara 3 small meals a day and usually use one pouch for the day

Back