• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Need doggies for FREE training session

TKC

As part of training trainers I need doggies for a free training session. I have no date yet but if you are interested please email me.

I need a variety. Dogs with NO obedience, some and lots done. In short as long as your dog is ok around other dogs let me know if you want to attend.

[email protected]

As part of training trainers I need doggies for a free training session. I have no date yet but if you are interested please email me.

I need a variety. Dogs with NO obedience, some and lots done. In short as long as your dog is ok around other dogs let me know if you want to attend.

[email protected]

A barky, deaf playing, child disliking terrier any good to you?

I won't be available for the next couple of months..other than that I would have been there with Pippin.

I still hope to bring him to you (he's a little monkey:))when I am free again.

Thanks all. I have enough now. Have mailed you all back. See you soon!

Oh what have ye let yourselves in for :)

Back