• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Andrea with all her sisters and brothers

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Here's Andrea with here mom and all here brothers and sisters at here breeder home they all look so cute icon_blshing

m0052320.jpg

mom tired of us :?

m0052322.jpg

Andrea and here brother icon_heartthrob

m0052323.jpg

ZZZzzzZZZzzz

m0052324.jpg

rrrrr let's play :D

m0052321.jpg

my cute little brother icon_blshing

They were adorable!! How many in that litter? Looks like a lot. Jake came from a litter of 6 and I understand that's considered to be a pretty good sized litter.

Sorry Grima I missed this before :oops:

They are just gorgeous, it does look like a big litter too. I can see 8 in the photo where they are all asleep.

There are occasional litters of 8 or even 9, but that's an awful lot for MOM to cope with, I think 3 to 5 is more normal.

Was DAD a Blenheim?

Such fun at that age, but hard work too...

Oh he's gorgeous - what a handsome boy icon_heartthrob

No wonder your Andrea is so pretty.

Wow! Maxx was one of seven - the biggest litter Maxx's 1st human Mummy had ever had from one of her brood!

That Dad is so handsome, no wonder Andrea is so delicious looking.

Don't those gorgeous little squidgy ears and stumpy tails make you want to go out and have a whole bunch of them?

Now I understand why the lady I got Maxx from has so many 'babies' :D

They are all so cute; and the father is a very handsome dog! I was thinking the same thing about the litter size; I think Laura Lang has said anything over 3-4 puppies is a large litter. I know she said 5 (Jaspar was one of 5) was large.

Back