• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sleep !

Juniors Daddy

hiya people is it normal for a cavvie to sleep alot hes 6 months and active when up and about but sleeps loads ...maybe its just nothing ...but the lil fella even tries to fall asleep while sitting funny to see but just hope hes alright ...also ...when does a cavvie reach there full size

From what I can remember when my Jasper was your little ones age he did sleep a fair amount in the day as well as sleeping all night, Gabby is 9 months now and she sleeps well also.
Jasper seems to fall asleep when he is sitting up even now and he is past 2 I think they call it soft eyes, it supposed to mean they are relaxed and content when they do this:).
Jasper seemed to stop growing at around 7 months, but he has filled out, Gabby seemed to stop growing at around 7/8 months also (when she finished her first season).

Jake slept all of the time!! I wanted to play with him sooo bad and he kept falling asleep. Now I wish he's nap more often;) Shelby's always been a mellow girl and still is.

As per my previous post on your other thread.......

Life as a cavalier is a tiring, you've got to look gorgeous all the time, have cuddles, eat and be far superior to other mutts that may walk by:rolleyes:

Back