• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fletcher's cousin

MomObvious

9308699550_cb9e3a47d2_z.jpg
[/URL] 100

This is my sister with her little dog, Nigel who is getting his wings today. My whole family gets together weekly (8 adults, 6 kids and 7 dogs) this Sunday we will surely miss one of our fur babies. I am proud of my sister for being able to make this brave decision. Nigel is her first dog (in adulthood) 14 years,11 months and 14 days old. He has been a loving, barking, pillow hogging, and best buddy for her through a masters degree, getting engaged then married, 4 moves, 2 children and many many happy memories.

Nigel joins our childhood dogs, Sparky and Jasper happily playing over the bridge.

I'm sorry. It's so hard to lose a loving pet who's been there for so long and through so many important events in her life. Hold on to all the happy memories. RIP Nigel.....

Ahhhhh, just catching up and seeing this -- what a sweet little fellow. He will be deeply missed I am sure, having been such a faithful companion through so many milestones in your sister's life.

Back