• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Robbie had a good agility class tonight

debjen

This was a make up class and she combined our Competition 1 and 2 classes and had a 1 1/2 hour class...for the first hour we were working on several different sequences...Robbie did very well but more importantly he didn't run off to sample the horse poop..*G*..a couple of times he really wanted to run off but he came back..when called...at the end of the class we ran a course which was probably an excellent course and while we wouldn't have 'Q' he stayed with me and ran the course pretty good..makes me feel good about our first trial at the end of next month...tho I'm sure he'll do something before then to make me worry again..*G*

Yay for Robbie!! I am so excited for him!! It seems like agility really helps to reinforce the "come" command, am I right? I need to get Kosmo in then, ASAP, lol. :p

I enjoy hearing about all of your agility things. You'll have to take a video so we can all watch them! :flwr:

arasara said:
Yay for Robbie!! I am so excited for him!! It seems like agility really helps to reinforce the "come" command, am I right? I need to get Kosmo in then, ASAP, lol. :p

I enjoy hearing about all of your agility things. You'll have to take a video so we can all watch them! :flwr:

Well I don't know that agility reinforces the come command so much as the treat he gets when he comes back..LOL..what it does I believe is strengthen your bond between you and your dog

Sounds like Robbie is coming along. I agree with Sara, it would great to see Robbie in action! I would really love to increase the bond between me and my Riley. Maybe we should give an agility class a try? I love hearing about your experiences. Thanks for sharing them. :)

Back