• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please help me so I can pass on to spread the word

anniemac

I don't know what I am doing wrong but I e-mailed the calendar link to both sets of parents (so they could get them for Christmas presents) and several people are having trouble pulling it up. I don't know what I am doing wrong and someone on Facebook just asked me how to get the Calendar. I will click like to share to facebook, but I don't know if I am doing it right. I want to also create a link like I did for Cavaliermatters shop on my blog to take me to the correct page. Can someone email me or respond to this thread.

Obviously if I am not doing it right, it is pointless and the more people who come here the better!

Thank you from a completely computer stupid but Cavalier lover.

Don't worry, if you can't get the link to work ask people to e-mail me direct, at [email protected]

or you can just post the details

The calendar will be £10 including postage [wherever you are in the World!]

Please pay by PayPal to [email protected]

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment.

The calendars will be posted out at the beginning of December.

Any queries, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Not sure why the link wouldn't work, are you posting it in full ie

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?36066-Cavalier-Talk-2011-calendar-ORDERS!

I'm not very technically minded I'm afraid...

Hopefully Karlin will be able to advise you how to do the link from your blog, that I'm afraid is totally beyond me :confused: :eek:

JUST CHECKED, IT'S WORKING FINE FROM THE BLOG ANNE - WELL DONE!!

Last edited:
Back