• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh Dear :~(

Maxxs_Mummy

Oh Dear, Maxx has just done something that I found incredibly funny - my son unfortunately did not ;)

He took Maxx for his usual long after dinner hike and I took my two little visitors Annie and Honey, for their little stroll.

I don't know if Maxx is feeling outnumbered by females or whether he was showing off but they met up with someone else walking another tri-colour, a little five year old girl. Maxx then decided to lift his leg but apparently, the only thing near him was my son's leg!!!!

He said he was standing talking to the lady and fussing her dog when he suddenly flet something warm and wet running down into his new trainers....

Couldn't have been Maxx - he's never done anything like it before - I found it hilarious icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Maxx

Poor Maxx, his world must be turned upside down right now with his little visitors around. :oops:

Funny though! Probably not for your son though :lol:

haha. our newf did that to me when i was 8. not so funny. and rory has peed on my foot before, too... :lol:

Last night Jake lifted his leg on a tree just as Shelby was walking in front of him! Better her than me I guess :?

Hahaha Maxx isn't the only one to have an 'accident' then. He's never done anything like it before and he usually squats to do a wee, which is why we found it even funnier !!!!

Rory, I don't think I'd have found a Newfie weeing down my leg very amusing either :lol:

As my two wallk on a longish coupler and often are busy sniffing the same spot I've had one (usually Leo) wee on the other's head (still sniffing the spot the other has decided to anoint). :oops:

Jaspar once lifted his leg on a neighbour's leg but fortunately I caught him before anything came out!!

Your poor son, Donna... :)

I sure can sympathize with that. About a year ago my wife was showing 2 dogs and I was in charge of holding while she was in the ring. All of a sudden I felt something warm on my leg; that darn boy of ours had lifted his leg on me. He's never done it before or since. At least it was only Kris showing that day and I didn't have to go into the ring with a wet pantleg.

Bruce
MysticKnight Cavaliers

Back