• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Cavalier is so.......

Alana

I decided to start a cute thread. The idea is to insert the adjective for your Cavalier and then the reason. I will start.

My Cavalier is so clever because she scratches at the door to let me know when the cats want to come in and go out.

My cavalier is so sweet because last night a thunderstorm woke my little boy up so I let him sleep with us and Fletcher immediately curled up right next to him, I think he knew my son was scared. All slept fine the rest of the night.

Melissa

My cavalier is so sweet because he's finally potty trained and scratches at the door when he needs to go out. He can hold it a long time!

My cavalier is so funny because when I tell him to "go and fetch a toy" he will scamper off out of the lounge, riffle through his toy basket in the kitchen until he finds the one he fancies that day then come trotting back to "play" with me.

I couldn't love my little monkey face any more. :)

M&O

My cavalier Oz is so clever because he's in the emergency hospital now (a long story for another day - suffice it to say he's fine) and whenever any doctor or tech walks by he starts to whine.They immediately take him out of his cage, snuggle with him and then carry him around for a bit. He knows how to get the lovin' he wants.

my cavalier is daft, every evening when we go out walking, she looks under cars, hoping to chase pussy cats.:lpy: karen,ruby and sadie

My Cavalier is so clever that if we play a game of hide & seek and I hide his toy waaay under the Bedspread..he will tunnel his way around till he finds it..and then comes out with his prize & the biggest puppy grin ever !! (y)

~ Btw~ thanks for this thread.... needed to *smile* ;)

Ha! These are great!

My cavalier is so funny because she barks at birds to let me know there is an intruder but wags her tail when the door bell rings.

My Cavalier is so adorable. He's just started to learn to lift his leg (he did it for the first time yesterday) but keeps loosing his balance and falling over!

( Want to keep this thread going..as it is so nice to read these comments ! ;) )

My Cavalier ( Wrigley) is so cute..that whenever I talk to him...cocks his little head as if in complete surprise!!
And has the most adorable expression on his face...like he is trying his hardest to figure out what I am talking about !!
LOL...:lol:

My cavalier Jazz is so adorable and funny - tonight she's been barking at the tv as there have been farm animals on it!!!

My cavalier is so tired...after spending a good part of the afternoon running on the beach with a yellow lab. This lab was super cute and LOVES the water, the waves were really flat today Fletcher (on his leash-with me behind him) followed the lab in to the water! Its was so much fun.....I'm just as tired as he is tonight tho. I have been rinsing him off every day after the beach but today he needed a full soapy bath!!!! By the way the lab's owners have been staying near us all week but until yesterday when I had Fletcher out on the beach they didn't know dogs were allowed on the beach so they were leaving her in :( Poor baby she had way more fun with Fletcher today!

Melissa

My Cavalier ( Wrigley) is so "onry" ( but still *sweet) that he thinks digging for moles is the most FUN a dog could ever have !!..as he is determined to find more moles even if there probably is NO MORE out there!!...hahaha

( Gonna add another one! :eek:)
My Cavalier is so funny...that he will hide in the flowers ( where he's not supposed to be !!) and pounch on butterflies that come to the butterfly bush & then happily chase them around the yard. Hysterical !
Sometimes he even catches them ! :roll:

My Cavalier is so silly he thinks he is a Kangaroo!!

5ad8cbae-85b4-9914.jpg

What's that Skippy?
You can't quite see over the back of the sofa??

Silly Dog!

My cavalier is so dumb (well not dumb but dumb) because we came back for vacation today and picked up our other dog, Eddie from being boarded, he has his hair cut while there and I honestly think Fletcher doesn't recognize Eddie. Fletcher has been all over him all day!!! Eddie doesn't come on vacations with us because he does NOT travel well.

But in Fletcher's defense Eddie looks different,and smells different. I think its funny.

Melissa

PS Fletcher is not dumb, I do not think that I say it in a joking manner:rolleyes: I love my dog, but sometimes even my kids do things and I say well that was dumb.

Back